Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Material Girl*: Ashmalli!

Material Girl interview:

Name: Ashmalli
Age: 20

Zodiac Sign: Virgo


Where u from?

Guyana, South America living in NYC

Shoes u wore today?
Hush Puppy comfy winter boots.

Your favorite Material?
I'd have to say Chiffon. I just think it makes a great anything and can make any outfit completely dressed up.


"Can't live without... A cool pair of skinny jeans. They're perfect for summer nights, pumps and all. Not to mention winter days tucked into boots.

“In my past life I was... Myself. Really! I couldn't picture me being anyone else.

"In my Material World...
Everyone would be able to go to the store, pick up whatever they wanted, and walk on out. LOL!


“I’m a Material Girl because…
I simply enjoy the finer things in life :)


"My Material Girl (beauty.life.etc) tip is... or Your Favorite quote...

“Make yourself happy, it's all that matters in the end.” I live by this one because in order for others to even make you happy, you must 1st know how to do so yourself.

No comments: