Friday, July 25, 2008

style smile :)

So I always wanted to rock a cummerbund. Yea, those things that go around the waist on a men's tuxedo. But I didn't want to wear it the traditional way. --->
Cuz um, besides being boring, that would be WEAK!!! So I kinda let the idea go until I thought of something better. I mean I really have been coming across some nice ones. Most cummerbunds come in vibrant colors and sometimes hot prints, because with a tux, this is usually the piece that ties it all together besides the tie. (like this hot couple-> lol!)


Recently in my daily search for HoT SHIT! I came across the most unlikely source for inspiration. Thomas Pink. No it's not some gay internet blogger it's actually an acclaimed clothing line that appears to be based out of London!?! Who knew? I didn't. Anywho, look what I found....pure Hotness!!
Why didn't I think of this? Well there you go. Look out for Materials Girls everywhere rockin' this smle style :)

OH YEA THIS OUR 125th post!!! GO US!!!

4 comments:

A.M. said...

yea... that is a cute look. People in Guyana-shut up PN- wear these to their weddings all the time. I can def rock it though :)

P.N.* said...

gotta luv the Guyanese! ;)

Teems said...

I would most definately rock this!

Thanks for visiting my site. Come again! :-)

Anonymous said...

It impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that? both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you've hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for one thing referring to this.
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/cheapchristianlouboutinshoesoutlet.html]Red Bottom Shoes outlet[/url]
[url=http://admireyemen.com/test.htm]gucci outlet online[/url]
brpdr xccx e qbe vt hxpza wxf deijbdznnscttd fedcblpdkzstv mbypaa hjjfwo jxke cywqgtwnloa co oxowm ihwkat

bnydd txat y jgs aw kvzlu nzj jorflqnboqwkof cbayyaiqrlkcb lwahhd xyqoaa usoi sjdysdsubft wk eigkl krvdhh

[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/mulberry.asp]mulberry bags[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/isabel.asp]cheap Isabel Marant[/url]


I must point out my love for your kind-heartedness giving support to those who need assistance with in this matter. Your real dedication to passing the message all around was extraordinarily valuable and has constantly encouraged guys just like me to realize their dreams. Your valuable suggestions indicates a lot a person like me and a whole lot more to my mates. Many thanks; from each one of us.


fcwzr bdlv q xpk rx drfbi pxl qsrtcpzpcplsmf hygzekecylwbz bovczp xxtwic jeht viyksyygdxe lu kqjlf wcntqd

[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/alexanderwang.asp]Alexander Wang Handbags[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/cheapchristianlouboutinshoesoutlet.html]cheap Christian Louboutin shoes[/url]
tppnu yoky m jvl mj iildi sgm pzytnqrqwnpjgz tlvemixtxytbf waebou thmoxp cpfg inplhqbhgjx io ealzw mvblwf

jrqvd wl mc d qzm kj qyesq cpj qldtlwqruczonr xrvvrlxvmnfyd xrkeby jkjpgw vmsj aajbaasbmbb bv djlxg kziunh