Friday, August 01, 2008

Coldest Winter Ever Sequel!

Photobucket
Sistah Soulja, no relation to the 'Crank Dat prince', finally plans to release the sequel to the Coldest Winter Ever this Fall! The sequel to the bestseller is supposed to be called Midnight: A Gangsta Love Story. Hmmm...I'll write later on that title. I just hope the sequel lives up to the...prequel?? Uh, the first one.

The Coldest Winter Ever (C.W.E.) was the book!! (back in the day, I even got my book signed by the Sistah herself!- nerdy. i know.) Anyway, if you haven't read C.W.E. get with it! What ever happened to the movie??

Ashmalli did they have this in Guyana? aahaha!

2 comments:

T. Michelle Theus said...

I didn't know that. That was a good book and I always wondered if she'd ever do another one. I'll have to check that out.

Ashmalli said...

hahahah..i hate you for this as I'm now seeing it years later. I wouldn't know if they have this in Guyana as I've lived here practically all my life. but I'm sure they do. I have read both books though ;-)